May 09, 2010

Figuring Out This Doohickey

It's been a few years since I've used Blogger.com, and it seems they have done some cleanup and improvements while I've been gone.  (Yay!  Because I thought it was good already; now it just looks better.)  Had a wonderful Mother's Day BBQ today, and now I'm enjoying a quick dessert I made:  Some fresh blackberries with a touch of honey, a little bit of angel food cake, and a touch of whipped cream.  It's delicious.  I should have taken a picture but, I started eating it before thinking of that.  Maybe next time.

I think some of my initial posts will be "how to"s, for all my super awesome friends who make their way over to Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to unfriend and refriend to see if I got rid of the space in bitter twee.. hang on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I meant unfollow and follow. Anyway, it worked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it worked like a champ! w00t! I'm actually having fun playing with the blog once again. Facebook was getting a bit boring, and not allowing any creative. Well, if you don't include the creative option of whether or not you want to view Mafia Wars updates.

    ReplyDelete